Bass Processors?

stevog

How do these bass processors work i was looking at the soundstream ones and they look pretty good. Does it really restore bass in some songs; and for the songs that wouldnt need more bass could you just turn the knob down and have the gain normal to avoid clipping. How safe are these and are they worth the money. How do the soundstream ones compare to the epicenter?

I have ran quite a few of the bass processors. PG basscube, the soundstream, and the epicenter are all good and they do a great job of bringing out some bass in different kinds of music. I have had an epicenter in every one of my trucks and have only had one little problem which audiocontrol took care of on the house.

Another thing to consider is that my epicenter knob is on 0 probably 98% of the time. It is something to use when needed, not for showing off.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

i was looking at this one it seems good for the price since the epicenter is like 130

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SOUNDSTREAM-BX-20Z-BASS-PROCESSOR-EPICENTER-BX20Z-/120825586458?pt=Car_Audio_Video&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c21c4231a

so if i leave the knob on 0 it wont affect the songs that have good bass what kind of music will this work with i have some songs on my ipod that have some bass but it is not as loud as other songs with bass would this help it

Archived