Young Jeezy - TM 103 Hustlerz Ambition - Album Preview

What're you smoking wonderbread? Supafreak and Way Too Gone have barely any clipping. Also, the album wasn't revolutionary, but calling it "boring as fuck" is bad criticsm. This album was a solid 4/5 in my opinion. Supafreak is like Thug Motivation, OJ has that classy vibe to it, Trapped with Jill Scott is a great song and a step in the right direction for Jeezy. Never Be The Same is another straight banger.

Way too gone is my banger of the year.

Already heard OJ a weak before the album dropped so I had already heard it, one of the songs I kept.

Supafreak does have good bass but the song itself is boring. Nothing on this album really stood out to me. TM101 I bought and I can bump just about every single song, this one just doesn't do it for me. Wasn't feeling any of the beats and the songs were pretty much the same bullshit you hear on the radio. Songs he's leaked should have made the cut like Shake Life which is solid and I could use a true CDQ of Air Forces 2.

Alright, if you found the album boring, that is indeed your opinion. However, one thing I will 100% disagree with you on is the songs sounding like they belong on the radio. There's maybe 2 or 3 radio-friendly songs on there bro, like that one with Ne-Yo. This is actually pretty good considering it's a major release by a major label. Perhaps you weren't feeling the songs because there wasn't much Shawty Redd production on it. Way Too Gone is a 10/10 banger. Great intro, great ending.

got that new album. it hits dec. jeezy has never had song with LOW low's (that i know of) EXCEPT put on, but thats so last year. .38 is probaly my fav. off this album so far.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Maybe it was the lack of Shawty Redd production, IDK something about this album for me was just lack-luster, especially after the long wait. Way too Gone is actually not that bad, Future im iffy on, he's not too bad on this song but all his other songs that are on the radio/MTV Jams are fucking terrible

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived