Christmas present for my brother UPDATE Almost done

you could try luan...not sure where you can find the flexible kind, but it looks like it could fit those curves nicely and its usually only 1/8" thick I believe...you definitely would want to glass the inside of it though for strength.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

so your charging him money for his present? :nea:

ha no we just made a deal. this is his christmas gift. and mine is the recone. i also got him some Turtle Beach headphones for Xbox360.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

you could try luan...not sure where you can find the flexible kind, but it looks like it could fit those curves nicely and its usually only 1/8" thick I believe...you definitely would want to glass the inside of it though for strength.

I have some quarter inch stuff from a build for my rear deck. (still havent finished it) i will probably use that and then glass the inside. for strength and to make sure its all sealed up.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

so your charging him money for his present? :nea:

ha no we just made a deal. this is his christmas gift. and mine is the recone. i also got him some Turtle Beach headphones for Xbox360.

:drinks:

limited edition MW3 turtle beaches? :)

no. :( but the are the same thing but just white. work the same for half the price. lol... I would have gotten those if i had more money to spend.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

Nice

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Nice

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

update.

got the ring in... and started resining today.

2011-12-23_14-29-17_200.jpg

2011-12-23_15-52-04_518.jpg

2011-12-23_15-51-59_619.jpg

im seeing sanding in my near future. lol

these are all top views. of it sitting on its back. the sub will be facing towards the trunk.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

Archived