Guitar Hero 2, 3, And Rock Band

like most, i love these games. but i think they coulda did a better job on the song lists.

like bret micheals, and sonic youth. i mean come one. Bret Micheals isnt a legend, and poison was just ok. nothing near like the people they should have put on there. i think some AC-Dc Black Sabbath, Cheveller, Pantera, more foo fighters, iron maiden, janes addiction, Judas Priests, Korn. Zepplin, Flloyd, more metallica than just one, more nirvana, SOME OZZY!!!!!!, peter frampton, The Ramones, Slayer, Cake, Meatloaf, Stone Temple Pilots, and Stone Sour, Tool, and shit like that.

i mean some of the groups on legends of rock are excellent, like in flames, and flyleaf, and shit, but i think a better set list would really set all of these games off.

i havent played rock band yet but it looks really really fun.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
like most, i love these games. but i think they coulda did a better job on the song lists.

like bret micheals, and sonic youth. i mean come one. Bret Micheals isnt a legend, and poison was just ok. nothing near like the people they should have put on there. i think some AC-Dc Black Sabbath, Cheveller, Pantera, more foo fighters, iron maiden, janes addiction, Judas Priests, Korn. Zepplin, Flloyd, more metallica than just one, more nirvana, SOME OZZY!!!!!!, peter frampton, The Ramones, Slayer, Cake, Meatloaf, Stone Temple Pilots, and Stone Sour, Tool, and shit like that.

i mean some of the groups on legends of rock are excellent, like in flames, and flyleaf, and shit, but i think a better set list would really set all of these games off.

i havent played rock band yet but it looks really really fun.

i played rockband at walmart "drums" and it was... ok... the drums were like hitting plastic buckets and kinda annoying and loud... but if you have kids or a big family thats into games i can see it being "fun"

Archived