FI SP4 18s 3400 watts on each

i never said they don't do rated.. i said there drity and they are.. power is power dirty or not and showing spl winners don't mean nothing to me.. i can run allot of dirty power for 30 seconds or burp and get high scores to with out a problem i would not run them for daily tho..

and i have installed and tested them in customer cars im not just talking out my ass here

the price is good to i would put them in the same boat as audiopipe

Him and I have discussed it already and I'm gonna try to avoid having a repeat of the previous amp war I had in this thread :)

I was asked to not hijack this thread so all I will say is Dbdrive is great equipment for no matter what your doing music or burb sure there are more expensive amps out there that might even do more power for that even you might think are better, For the power you get and the money you spend you get a badass amp, sure everyone has an entry line of equipment Im talking about the okur 3.5 or the 7.5

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Nice, looks awesome.... what color you going with for the port? Paint?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

looks great, just hope that is enough room between the enclosures edge and the hatch.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Nice, looks awesome.... what color you going with for the port? Paint?

Port is just sanded and painted black. Cheap. Affective. I'd like to do a bed liner but an running out of money and it would be an easy change diwn the road

looks great, just hope that is enough room between the enclosures edge and the hatch.

There's about 5-6 inches should be plenty if not oh well lol it's all together and playing now but still needs the pods for the d pillars to get started and wrap the headliner in black suede

Archived