DC Sound Lab

Expensive Xl is going to be more expensive

thats a given. The cost of ferrite alone has risen pretty substantially over the course of the year. not to mention import fees. they've added what looks like more tooling to the baskets as well so that has to be factored in. Im willing to bet it will still be competitively priced.

It will stay competitvly priced for sure, But the Xlm2 costs us more to build so the price has to be adjusted, but for what your getting its well worth it.

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

they will go up some, The new Xl requires more time to build but for your money you will get more power handling than the m1 model

So when will pricing be available for reps, with how sexy these areHouston is gonna explode with orders and I want EXCLUSIVITY !!!!

I have the Dealer/Rep paperwork done, I just need some time to start sending it all out

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

100% better cooling by DC

please only DC comments not about other brands this is a pic to go with the one on the frist page you saw the outside of the sub now a sneak peak of the inside

297483_10150326220854846_818234845_7772816_791555913_n.jpg

That right there is a lv6m2 4" coil proto, but the XL internals are the same as this pic, just a 3" coil instaed of a 4"

lvl 6? mmhm sounds good lol. I'm definitely gonna be grabbing 2 new xl 15's come this season tho.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Looks sexy

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

they will go up some, The new Xl requires more time to build but for your money you will get more power handling than the m1 model

So when will pricing be available for reps, with how sexy these areHouston is gonna explode with orders and I want EXCLUSIVITY !!!!

I have the Dealer/Rep paperwork done, I just need some time to start sending it all out

Good thats what we want to hear, my phone is going crazy with pricing questions. And if they can preorder??

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

Meathead, I've only hit you up 6-7 times today, be easy on me lol

1993 toyota pickup

head unit- kdc-x994

mids- jl xr 3ways with extra set of 6.5s

mids amp- nothing special yet

subs- 2 dc lvl6 m2s

sub amps- 2 dc 5ks

alts- 2 stock chevy ad244s

batts- 5 amg g31s & 1 amg g24

TEAM DC AUDIO!

TEAM NWSPL!

Good thats what we want to hear, my phone is going crazy with pricing questions. And if they can preorder??

ive never done no such thing................................... ;)

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Oh that would be sweet. Just hope it don't weigh 70 plus pounds.. I love neo magnets!

"TheKiaMonster"

2001 Kia Sephia 1.8l Auto

* Kenwood KDC-MP235 Head Unit

* Sony EQ XE-90MKII & Performance Teknique ICBM-7212 Crossover

* Cadence ZRS65KS Component (Front Stage)

* Factory Rear

* MTX TC-4004 (Mids & Highs)

* Crunch V-2800 (LoW's)

* 2 12" DC Audio Lvl 2's ( Aero Ported 4 cubes, tuned @ 35 Hz)

* 0ga scosche and 2x 4ga runs for ground

* 1800cca Lexus Battery

* Stock alt80a

* 100amp battery Isolator

SMD RULES!

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidsdaddy1121?feature=mhee#p/u/0/mEZSLllhspo