Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have a 3x32 space on my amp that I want to have a vinyl made for and am drawing a total blank.

It is the space where you see the DC logo and 12k are upside down. I am going to cover up that area with something and am open to idea. My only criteria is that it has to have DC Audio and 12k incorporated. Colors would be white and silver.

e32c12e8.jpg

Edited by CJ18

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 598 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...