Sonic Electronix

store your music? I'm sure you have an archive of high-quality music. I'm want some way to hold a lot of high-quality music. A friend of mine's used the Kenwood Keg until it was stolen, I've heard about external HDs, the classic IPod, or do you still believe in mass storage on a well burned CD? I hear you get different types of quality loss with the different storage ways, like Ipods not have the SQ of a CD.

Edited by ChampN252

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Nah bro, in the whip. I know I have close to 1000 320kbps and up songs. That shit hogs space.....I do need to clarify that. I mean for in the whip. A CD only holds 700 megs, right? I heard Ipods loss sq, the Keg is expensive. I'm looking for the best way to play them and maintain the quality.

Edited by ChampN252

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

store your music? I'm sure you have an archive of high-quality music. I'm want some way to hold a lot of high-quality music. A friend of mine's used the Kenwood Keg until it was stolen, I've heard about external HDs, the classic IPod, or do you still believe in mass storage on a well burned CD? I hear you get different types of quality loss with the different storage ways, like Ipods not have the SQ of a CD.

i met steve at wf in san mateo this year. nice guy by the way. i think he was using a ipod at the time.

Edited by gotFI?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

with Ipods it all depends on how high of a bitrate you want to have. When I am ripping a CD I rip it at 320kbps. I believe the default is 128.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...