"Operation: Blazer Resurrection"

Had a close call yesterday. I was leaving my mom's work and it was raining pretty good. Went to pull out, not even 1/4 throttle and i spun a 270 and pulled right back into the parking lot! I was planning on keeping these tires untill graduation but I dont know now... My teacher even said they should call those tire "Road Killers".

So I finally got my core deposit back from thunderbolt. It's 150 dollars less becuase both of my old heads were junk! So i went to Home Depot to grab some supplies for my system. When I got home, me and my dad got the false floor done in like 20 minutes.

Here's the pics:

hpim2210.jpg

hpim2211.jpg

hpim2212.jpg

I still have to sand the edges down and make it neat. Tomorrow its going to rain so i might have to do my boxes inside!??!?

• 2 weeks later...

So, I woke up early this morning and got to work. I got so busy i forgot to take pics, so these are a little random.

1000249hs.jpg

1000250pv.jpg

Here is my ground. i scraped the paint and bolted it down and so far it works great. I have no dimming lights or voltage drop.

1000252b.jpg

1000253g.jpg

1000254q.jpg

This is what i got to replace my spare. Its one size bigger than original but for 40 bucks brand new, i couldnt pass it up.

1000255o.jpg

1000256j.jpg

And this is my head unit. Sony MEX-BT3900U, I love it! It has all the features i want except for 4v pre-outs but i can live without.

1000257i.jpg

I also have a XScorpion voltmeter that i mounted in my dash but im having some trouble with that. Long story short I had wired a switch to it and the wires were heating up and smoking near my amp!! So i took the wire out. It worked decent, It has an "Auto-Sensing Turn On" but it stayed on all the time. My battery finally fell down to like 12.5v and i unhooked that till i got the switch. Also i think it was off like half a volt because it would read 14.2 and my voltmeter in the dash would be just under 14.

None of the pictures are working :(

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

None of the pictures are working :(

You have a problem, I can see them all.

nice work on that car !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

It says "domain unregistered" where the picture should be

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Well today i gave a few demo's and it blew everyone away. They couldn't believe how loud it got for walmart woofers in a sealed box and TBH it blow my mind too. My buddy got a new camera that shoots 1000 fps, im going to get him to shoot some video for me, hopefully it picks up the bass alot better!

Archived