hey guys i know some of you out there are amazing at photoshop and was wondering if you guys could help me out with something. so for christmas i am surprising my wife with a trip to tokyo disney. well with something like that there really isn't any tangible i can give her. i was wondering if some one could make sort of a flyer type deal for me.

i would like it to include, mickey mouse, tokyo disney, the dates were going (feb 13 2012 - feb 15 2012) , and i guess an airplane to signify the trip.

please guys if you can help me out that would be great.

thanks

brett

you win some, you lose some

Bump

I'll whip ya up something first thing in the AM (about 7 hours from now). :drinks:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

if i was you i would make a corny paper plane and write on it saying something like " how about we get on a real plane me and you to tokyo disney to see mickey "(or whatever you want to write) and as shes reading it whip out the tickets :) chicks digg that creativity stuff

Stay Golden

Bump

I'll whip ya up something first thing in the AM (about 7 hours from now). :drinks:

thanks jon have i mentioned lately how awesome you are

if i was you i would make a corny paper plane and write on it saying something like " how about we get on a real plane me and you to tokyo disney to see mickey "(or whatever you want to write) and as shes reading it whip out the tickets :) chicks digg that creativity stuff

i wish i were that creative i couldnt even think of that... also theres no real tickets everything was bought on the interweb

you win some, you lose some

Whipped this together. Not my best work since I rushed it.

Just let me know if there are any edits or changes you'd like made.

tokyo_disney_pres.jpg

usa_render4.png

Looks great man if it isn't too much trouble can you add "To: Amanda" and "From:Brett"

Nope! Just give me a minute. :)

usa_render4.png