Sonic Electronix

MB 1500-D with fi SSD 15. Need help with setting up!

It'd work great for you. And it wouldn't hurt to pick up a dd-1 to set your amp or see if someone around you has one.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

MB quarts ONYX series are great bro,

Thanks, is this particular one good for me? I may need to reopen this thread when I get the items. I'm sure I'll need help adjusting the amp to complement my sub.

EDIT: Sorry again for all the circles.

Yeah man, it should make that sub sound great. I love the ONYX four channels

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

it detects distortion when setting your gains, with the setup up you got going, it isnt SUPER necessary, but like he said, it couldnt hurt

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

Do you not watch any of steve's video's? Its his and Tony d'amores amp setting tool.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

it detects distortion when setting your gains, with the setup up you got going, it isnt SUPER necessary, but like he said, it couldnt hurt

K thanks

Do you not watch any of steve's video's? Its his and Tony d'amores amp setting tool.

I saw his showing off videos on youtube. Found out he had a forum, thought it would be a good place to ask these kinds of questions.

DO you know what you are doimg with your box, and what you are tuning to, or are you going sealed?

A friend is helping me out (I'm not very handy with wood, I'm a computer nerd), He said that the Fi site said to go for 3cf. He said it will be ported, and I don't know what tuning it means either... Sorry guys...

Parts are ordered, I thank everyone for grinding this out with me. I'll be posting again once everything gets here. I don't think I'll be getting my sub till next Friday or later. That is taking Xmas, time to for Fi to craft my sub, and delivery time into consideration.

Thanks again to all!

Archived