Sonic Electronix

MB 1500-D with fi SSD 15. Need help with setting up!

No offense..... I know how some people are. 'ALL THESE KNOBS AND CONTROLS!!!! I WAN'T TO TOUCH!!!"

lol thanks.

Even though you just said to flatten everything out, I'll ask this:

I don't have a crossover on my lines and I have tweeter on my head-unit's speaker-outs. That said should I flatten out the EQ on the head-unit? I have had the bass turned down to -4(out of -10) for as long as I can remember and so far it's been good to my tweets. Well I think it's been good. They were $20 tweets are they still play clean and loud.

Again I know you just answered this, I'm asking again because I through in another variable.

Guys, I've had another set back. My buddy isn't going to help me with box, he's currently moving out of his girl-friends and just can't. So I'm gonna wing this as best I can. I looked at Fi's site for recommendations, I found this:

Sub OD: 15.625”

Cut ID: 14.125”

Mounting depth: 8.000”

Displacement: 0.17cuft

-----------------------

I would think these are the dimensions for the box Fi feels is best. However I'm used to seeing WxHxD. I don't know what 4 mentions are, I don't think time has anything to do with subs...<_<

EDIT: Also do you guys know of a better way to make a box for this sub? I would like to have 2 ports on both sides of the box, but I don't know how to calculate the best dimensions for that.

Archived