Sonic Electronix

ok, so i've been wanting do a wall build for awhile, and it seems like everything is falling into place to make it happen. i just need a little advice on how to go about it. my plans are to run 2 hdc3 18's, on an aq3500. will be upgrading electrical to support this as well. it will be in a 1994 chrysler LHS. it is a 4door. my available space is 58"w X 34"h X 34"d. but i've never done a wall, and don't know anyone locally who has. i probably won't have the equipment until mid to late jan. thats when the money will be available. can anyone give a newb wall builder some advice and pointers? thanks guys.

A lot of people like to make a shell out of 2x4s and then just add the wood to the inside of that. That woul probably be the easiest way if you're not the best at building IMO. I like to use 2x2s on every joining corner inside of the box to add strength to the joints as well.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

thats what i was going to do. i wish the money was here now. i'm ready to get this started. now! and i could have gotten in on the great deal you had on your hdc3's. i was running a single hdc3 off about 2000rms, and was hooked on aq. thanks for the advice.

anymore pointers guys?

Overbuild the shit out of it...and get help. Building a wall by yourself isn't very easy. Be patient and don't cut corners. Use titebond II or similar glue. Have a plan how you want to build it. I sat for hours trying to figure out how to piece mine together. Hopefully my mistakes help you out.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I heard that gorilla glue doesn't bond like titebond does.

Titebond ftw

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

thanks. i was planning on using the gorilla glue, but not if it doesn't work as good.

I would stay away from gorilla glue for boxes, but the tape is what a lot of people use instead of fiberglassing to the b - pillars when sealing.

Search for gorilla glue here on the forums and a lot of people will say the same thing

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*