My friends trying to sell me his 94 honda civic ex with a swapped high compression b20z vtec fully rebuild with racing gear and has less then 5,000 miles on it. When he put it on the dyno it had 200 hp and 147 torque; the only thing stock is the starter. The problems are it needs a new water pump and the timing needs to be reset. Some odd and end things too like the inter cooler was taken out to put the motor in and thats it. The asking price is $1300.

Suggestions on this being a good deal?

• 2 weeks later...

Timing does not need to be reset, it either runs better with advanced timing, or retarded timing, with more or less fuel pressure. Usually, more HP's with advanced time and less fuel pressure, but it gets dangerous in the higher rpm's. But like said above, if the body is good, go for it. B18's and B20's are cheap to find and easy to rebuild.

Edited by HatersGonnaHate

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea were going through the engine now seeing what kind of problems it might have, ordered a couple parts. As far as the body, mostly aftermarket, aftermarket body kit, carbon fiber hood, and 17 inch wheels thats about it. Oh plus a s200 chip

Sounds like a good deal

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.