My First Build (i5-3570K @ 4.8GHz) - Rebuild Soon!

Yeah I absolutely love this case. This is our "luxury" case (hence the LX name) but most of the time I have to build the GX2 case.

I don't have pics of that particular case, but I will soon when I build my girl's PC.

Even without the cable routing behind the case, I know all the tricks to hide the wires in these cases, I just didn't really take the time to do it on this one yet. wink.gif

You work at Velocity Micro? YGPM

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Aww yiss! The Node 304 is such a funky little case. I always told myself that if I built a mini ITX rig that I would get the Bitfenix Prodigy but once I saw the Node 304 (the black version) I've been having second thoughts. It seems like its a little monster to build inside but that front panel is so sexy. It's definitely an awesome choice.

Yeah I was in the same boat. That Prodigy is sexy, but working the Node at work has definitely sold me on it.

Yeah I absolutely love this case. This is our "luxury" case (hence the LX name) but most of the time I have to build the GX2 case.

I don't have pics of that particular case, but I will soon when I build my girl's PC.

Even without the cable routing behind the case, I know all the tricks to hide the wires in these cases, I just didn't really take the time to do it on this one yet. wink.gif

You work at Velocity Micro? YGPM

Yessir

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I really love my Blue Prodigy but the white Node is another choice when I get to it, probably use it for my PC Desk in 2014/2015 as a home nas or something.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Archived