LoudBimmer Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 just a quick test Please like my video and subscribe Quote
DerekLeonard Posted December 24, 2011 Report Posted December 24, 2011 sound clean thinking about a pair Quote i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
LoudBimmer Posted December 24, 2011 Author Report Posted December 24, 2011 they will sound much better as soon as I put them in the enclosure (doors) and set the gain up correctly But still, they sound pretty decent Quote
deaf_wish Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 what size enclosure are you putting them in? I am in the process of doing the exact same thing with the exact same speakers. Quote My build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74265-project-clean-update-on-doors/ My other build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100534-two-c3s-and-a-mojo2500-under-the-seat/
91explorer Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 sounds loud and clear Quote Head unit Pioneer deh-80prs Sub Amp Highs Amp Skar audio Lp 60.4 Tweeters and Highs 2 Skar audio fsx 6.5 and 2 spx-t Subs Batteries? alt?
LoudBimmer Posted December 27, 2011 Author Report Posted December 27, 2011 I'm planning on making 3 way system with 8" midrange, 6.5" woofer, tweeter and super tweeter . We'll see how it sounds Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.