Shit is DEAD haha

fucked

capoot

finished

It just red lights as soon as it gets power. Nothing attached, 14.4 on constant and switched with a solid ground.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Fucking whack. I know a place that's having a sale on some bitchin' pyle and boss gear..

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And I'm so frustrated! I can get 2k for a decent price but IMPOSSIBLE to get 2k at the same price. I'm a broke fuck but I'll pull the trigger for a deal. If one of those is out there somewhere.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

I'm sure there is.... It's just a matter of somebody needing to upgrade soooooooon

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I could update.

Ran on a meter again today, guessing 500wrms and did 150.8 with an AC sealed up on the dash.

Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Did you end up getting a trophy for that?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I guess I could update.

Ran on a meter again today, guessing 500wrms and did 150.8 with an AC sealed up on the dash.

Drew

So what did you end up doing for an amp?

Btw I love your port and new trim ring :)

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Honestly because the woofers weren't moving much I just reached back and moved them really fast with my hands and the number jumped. Good ol muscle power is just as good as amp power.

uhoh_45 said:

Today I felt productive and decided to do something about my power/ground distribution disaster. Not sure whether it should be considered a buss bar or distribution bar? When I hear "buss bar" I think batteries so this is pretty much a home made distribution block with Aluminium.

I used a stick of Aluminum from Lowes 1" wide by .25" thick as well as a handful of Allen bolts and a spacer to allow the bolts to pass through the bar without hitting the box if needed.

Cut them to 8" long

Drilled and tapped with a 3/8th and 1/4th

threw them in the trunk and plugged up wires!

IMAG0833.jpg

They are not perfectly straight, Unfortunately I don't have a drill press on the patio.

IMAG0835.jpg

buttoned back up!

IMAG0836.jpg

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Nice bus bars! I just made some exactly like that for my front batts!

Although I was told they werent thick enough, even though they are only connected to 2 HC1400's...

I think they are thick enough, and will work just fine! Guess we will see!

And hell yeah, can't beat good old muscle power! ;)

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived