Nooooo the box shell and port will be relatively untouched. I have some ideas for sealing up the seams from the outside but that would involve pulling the back window which will have to wait until summer. The trunk setup I'm drafting up involves lots of secure amps with the guts hanging out so I'm looking forward to that.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

OH, My dad used the car as a commuter before I started driving it years ago so its his sticker. I'd put my two stripes up but frankly Its not quite as intimidating as his. He just got back from Afghanistan and is retiring in march.

Thanks,

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

OH, My dad used the car as a commuter before I started driving it years ago so its his sticker. I'd put my two stripes up but frankly Its not quite as intimidating as his. He just got back from Afghanistan and is retiring in march.

Thanks,

-Drew

That's cool bro my 3 aren't either

you win some, you lose some

Thanks,

-Drew

You can use my 3 chevrons if you like.....lol

Glad to see you still working on the blue bomber.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived