Productive day! Added dash lights, properly wired the amps and lights to go on/off with the car, fixed the rocky passenger seat, fixed my short/fixed the dome light, fixed the half ass tail and brake lights, and most importantly I fixed the cigarette lighter as well as properly mouting it in the dash so that I can charge my phone on trips!

Unfortunately, none of this is very photo worthy!

-Drew

everything is photo worthy... <_<

hope i can get a demo sometime. =] :popcorn:

Three today, The new LED dash lights

The turnout at TDH show on Sunday

and A random shot of the 18s I took after the dash shot because I was bored.

100_0228.jpg

100_0224.jpg

100_0229.jpg

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

• 4 weeks later...

Today I decided to start my "fix-up" of the trunk area...

Here is an in work shot. Just like on the jet at work I used 2" blue painters take to make the template for the side pieces. The middle piece will have a little handle and open for access to the spare.

I know the wires are a mess, its in work.

PART_1329772456669.jpg

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

Today i worked on making a new beauty ring for the woofers and pretty much failed.

I'll be looking for more material to reattempt it.

Here is a pic of the three versions, on the left is the flimsy original template (cut with household scissors) the middle is the wood template with the "spike" at one end, and the one on the right is made of .100" 2024 T3

IMG_20120227_121335.jpg

IMG_20120227_122320.jpg

IMG_20120228_123051.jpg

In my next attempt I will try and use mostly my circle cutting jig. The fail was that the jigsaw blade bent sideways when cutting the ring (not much, but enough to throw off the flush trim bit bearing)

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Just saw the vid- they do THAT with 125wRMS each??

:shok: :shok:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 4 weeks later...

Against my better Judgement, yesterday, I began doing shit again. Don't stare to hard, it wont focus in time. The camera on my phone is so old it just decided to stop focusing recently. IMG_20120325_142720.jpg Here is an updated pic without the floor boards in, they still need some love. 100_0251.jpg Intake fans visible here. 100_0250.jpg Until next time... 100_0249.jpg -Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Yeah Colin its pretty crazy but I am going off the coils and rated amp output. Since the video I've been running the rear two channels at 2ohm bridged and its pretty great. Part of the reason I am building this heavily vented amp box is to manage the amps temp better than when it was stuffed under the driver's seat. If I get time ill toss up a pic of it in work during the day.

Archived