Sonic Electronix

So which would you guys do, 4 15s with an aq1200 on each or 2 18s with a 1200d on each coil.... I'm going with 4 amps so that will not change.. I wonder about 4 18s on 1200 each... Hmm what sub combos would you guys do with aroun 5k watts, and around 20-26 cubes to play with in a wall

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

So which would you guys do, 4 15s with an aq1200 on each or 2 18s with a 1200d on each coil.... I'm going with 4 amps so that will not change.. I wonder about 4 18s on 1200 each... Hmm what sub combos would you guys do with aroun 5k watts, and around 20-26 cubes to play with in a wall

Im going to ask the stupid question here.... before you do anything how does your electrical look.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I would say 4 15's personally and am willing to bet your going to be like most and take car of the electrical to suit AFTER you decide what amps your going to be running

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

So true I guess I did my stuff backwards lol. :drinks: but anyways I say 4 15's that would slam.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Haha, this will be done around the end of summer, Ill have 3 dc power 250 sp by summer, and there will be 4 battery's in the back, plus 2 under hood, probably d3100s idk yet... But it will be able to hold whatever I want to do in the future.. Considering its importance...

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

audioque 15 hdc3 / fi bl or btl / sundown ns 15 / dc lvl 4 /5 15's its not up to us but what you want. make sure to post a build log.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

The whole AQ3500D Idea is actually a really good idea. If you don't already have the amps I suggest you consider the 3500's

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.