Who Knows How To Bake Tail Lights?

I think smoked lights look better than clear euro type ones. But how would you go about smoking them? I know they make it spray stuff in a can for model car windows that tints them but there has to be a different way

You can get appliques for some cars, but i ahve never tried them. One of my friends did, and he said they were a PITA. I used the spray on tint, and it worked perfect!

You can get appliques for some cars, but i ahve never tried them. One of my friends did, and he said they were a PITA. I used the spray on tint, and it worked perfect!

yeah thats what i think im going to use just the spray on stuff

clear them AND tint them. darker yellow = ewww

well thats what im doing im going to clear them then paint the inside of the housing black so its not reflective at all and use led bulbs since they dont need any reflectors to project their light and light spray on a tint which im hoping will look really dark with the inside of the housing being black. i just need to figure out how to clear them...

yeah thats what i think im going to use just the spray on stuff

well thats what im doing im going to clear them then paint the inside of the housing black so its not reflective at all and use led bulbs since they dont need any reflectors to project their light and light spray on a tint which im hoping will look really dark with the inside of the housing being black. i just need to figure out how to clear them...

It's wicked easy bro, Look back through my civic thread, my pics are in there.