What a Merry Christmas I had :-(

Dang man that nasty lol get that taken care of.

Reminds me that i hate going to the dentist i was getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed 3 went smooth i guess, and the last one the dentist was trying to rip out and it fucking huuurt i was pissed. Hes like Oh it looks like i forgt to numb your there, well no fuck dr dumbshit. god that sucked and that was like 2 days before thanksgiving and i didnt even eat.

lol anyway good luck and get that done before you worry about workin out man cause no girl is going want to talk to you with your FISH breath... :rofl:

sicco, I REALLY needed to read your post !

I could totally see myself thinking > Okay, it's all healed now. I'm fine..... then just getting lazy and putting off an "actual fix" until, Bam ! It comes back and slaps me even harder than it did the first time... like, "Okay dum-bass ! You need another reminder" ?

So, root canal in the next little bit :( Nothing I'd rather spend $1000 on right now, than a root canal :( (that's my share, after "lame" dental insurance)

Fish

My mom just went through the exact same thing. She had an abscessed tooth that swelled up then discharged she thought that since it wasn't swollen anymore that she would be okay with some antibiotics. Tooth was fine for a few weeks then it swelled up worse then before and long story short she ended getting a root canal last Friday. The second time it swelled up her face was so swollen it was hard to recognize her..

Yes..... along with pretty much everybody else, who has had a dental abscess.

Not to say that "it will come back"..... Just to say that the odds are REALLY strong, that if you had one abscess, you will have more, if you don't correct the underlying problem :(

Fish

Has the dentist said that's what it needs?