Sonic Electronix

Anyone make good boxes to specific sizes? I just dont have the tools to make straight cuts. I have made decent boxes but nothing great. Im thinking of upgrading subs in the near future and am goin to need a new box. Any ideas? Any forum members in nebraska that make them?

Anyone make good boxes to specific sizes? I just dont have the tools to make straight cuts. I have made decent boxes but nothing great. Im thinking of upgrading subs in the near future and am goin to need a new box. Any ideas? Any forum members in nebraska that make them?

You can find decent boxes that arent prefab junk online. I generally do my own, but I have used a few of the build to order ebay guys, and they were nice.

But with shipping you were talking $200+ on a 2 x 12 box. But it was properly port tuned, and made of 1" quality 9 ply or 1" mdf it was your choice.

Just stay away from prefabs from like best buy, or the cheapy shit on the net.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived