Robbed on christmas day

White count was 600k but is back down now. They said one more day longer getting him to saintjudes he would have died. It hit him all at once. I steal can't beleve this happened to my son. You always hear of someone eles with cancer or leukemia but I never would have thought this would happen to my son.

Not yet were waiting for the video from the store he tryed to use our debit card. The video from Graceland was grainy so there trying to clean the video up to try an make out the tags. It coming soon. And I can't wait

My family an I were robbed on christams day at Graceland. My son was diagnosed week an a half ago with leukemia. And we've been at saint judes for two weeks. Well my son was finally able to leave the hospital an wanted to see Elvis's grace land. So we took him and pulled in at the gate an was talking to the guard when a peace of shit opened our van door a grabbed my wife's purse and then turned and laughed in my sons face and ran off. So I got my son out of the van and chased the bitch through Memphis at over a 100 MPH but couldn't catch the peace of shit. The guards lied to the cops about catching on video. And the guard watched the hole thing go down. We told him call the cops and he told em the guy was on a bike and I was on foot running after him. Needless to say it took the cops 1I hour to get to us cause they were stopping ever one that was riding bikes. While the thief's were getting away. I feel like the guards are in on the shit because they did ever thing they could to help the thief's. I'm so pissed off about this its not even funny. What a sorry mofo to steal from a saintjudes child sick. On Christmas day.

Damn

We never had the chance to even find out were the tickets were sold and besides that my son was getting in free because he's a saintjudes child. We've never been there before this so we did not know about were the tickets were bought. Beside they were closed anyway after all this shit. I can understand why some would think it was bullshit story cause it sounds Unbeleveable. I still can't beleve it. I was standing right by the van probly 7the feet from it. Sneaky peace of shit. His is coming soon tho

wow man im real sorry to hear that. one of my moms best friends son had leukemia and they didnt think he was going to make it but he did. just got to pray and work through it and be their for him as a family as much as you can. im praying for your family and son.

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

Archived