Robbed on christmas day

My family an I were robbed on christams day at Graceland. My son was diagnosed week an a half ago with leukemia. And we've been at saint judes for two weeks. Well my son was finally able to leave the hospital an wanted to see Elvis's grace land. So we took him and pulled in at the gate an was talking to the guard when a peace of shit opened our van door a grabbed my wife's purse and then turned and laughed in my sons face and ran off. So I got my son out of the van and chased them but couldn't catch them. The guards lied to the cops about catching on video. And the guard watched the hole thing go down. We told him call the cops and he told em the guy was on a bike and I was on foot running after him. Needless to say it took the cops 1I hour to get to us cause they were stopping ever one that was riding bikes. While the thief's were getting away. I feel like the guards are in on the shit because they did ever thing they could to help the thief's. I'm so pissed off about this its not even funny. What a sorry mofo to steal from a saintjudes child sick. On Christmas day.

Were already broke as it is. And this sob took everything we had. The guards seen the car they were driving and lied about it being caught on video. The cops made the guards show them the time and the hole thing was there. And the Guy had been there all morning trying to open other peoples car doors and they never called the cops. The video showed the hole thing. So why would the guards give false info to the cops and lie about the video? Wtf!!!!!

Jesus.... This world has come to a complete and utter disappointment to me. I hate hearing about your sons health big dee, I hope and pray for the best for your son and family. Purse and belonging are replaceable, a hassle yes, but replaceable..... My concern is based around your son here ;) G/L and St Judes has some of the best staff all the money in the world can give ya!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

My son is very sick and has to wear a mask at all times its and you can look at him and see how sick he is. And this guy turned and laughed in his face like it was funny.. I allnost burnt my wife's van up trying to catch them. But they had a head start because I had to get my sons out of the van before I could go after them. My wife's ring our cell phone my sons phone and his gift cards he got for Christmas from saintjudes. My sons scared to leave the hospital over this now. I just can't beleve this happened to us. After everything my family is going through.

While the cops were finger printing my wife's van my son had to use the bath room and he's in a wheel chair cause he's weak from chemotherapy treatments and the guards would not even let him use there bathroom. We were in front of Graceland for 4 hours while the cops did there thing. The guard both was right there and they wouldn't let him use it. He had to pee in a bottle on the side of the rode.

Archived