sketchup while i recover

just for fun i can do one do you know the displacment of the subs? and what yo want it tuned to and is that sub up port up

port back and tuned to 32hz displacement .23cubic feet a sub

whats your max diminsions?

haha i dont really have any man

any ideal of what it would go in i need somthing to go off of some kind of diminsions

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

just for fun i can do one do you know the displacment of the subs? and what yo want it tuned to and is that sub up port up

any ideal of what it would go in i need somthing to go off of some kind of diminsions

its going in the back of an xterra it can be pretty big lol

ok if you take some mesurments of the back where it will go ill help ya out the best i can

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

ok if you take some mesurments of the back where it will go ill help ya out the best i can

39x30x56 bxwxh

nice work brother.... get well soon!

thank you im just getting started with sketching boxes i wanna get in to design them and all for people but still learning

learning is where knowledge base is born my friend. Designing is easy, but to design something to meet its intended target requires that knowledge base to be built. Just remember to keep track from start to the finish.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

30 wide is all you have?

39x30x56 bxwxh

is 30 in wide all you have you need like 32 in wide for two 15s side by side i might be able to stagger them

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

cjvue here is what i came up with tuned to 32 hz height 21.25in width 30in depth 32in

port hight 5in width 21in length 25.5in 1 extra baffle 1 comman port wall 14.59 in2 of port per cubic foot total cubic foot after port and sub displacment is 7 cubic foot

cjvue1.jpg

cjvue2.jpg

cjvue3.jpg

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

Ok bare with me its a little funky so im gonna take a pic of torres and give you dimensions. Now im going to build it with the bottom, top and sides fitting inside the back wall and the double baffle. Its 4 12in xls facing forward and port up in the middle. The front baffles are at an angle cuz the bottom is 18 in deep and the top is 14 in deep. I want the 2 outer subs down in the corner facing forwarx and the middle subs to prevent loading be higher on the baffle and close as possible to the outer 2

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

i might have to hit you up soon, hope your recovery is safe and fast

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived