teardrop Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 well im stuck in the bed healing from surgery and want something to do. so if anybody has a box designed up and wants a sketchup of it i will do one for you will im stuck in the bed but please be patient and don't bombard me with request i may continue to do this in my free time after i heal if it goes good in the next week or so
teardrop Posted December 29, 2011 Author Report Posted December 29, 2011 dang nobody wants a sketchup of a box?
wadim Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 dang nobody wants a sketchup of a box? Greetings, are necessary the box for мтх t9515-44, can you help me? The car Lancer Х, the box with sub will be directed to salon.
teardrop Posted December 29, 2011 Author Report Posted December 29, 2011 do you have the dimensions of box and sub cutout
wadim Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 do you have the dimensions of box and sub cutout Yes, the sizes of the box 750х400х400 centimeters, the size of port 65х350х500 centimeters, but seems to me the box is small...
blackrosetiger Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 38x24x21 9 1/8" cutout 4"D 11 1/4"L aero port its going to be a 9cf box for 6 10" Powerbass 3XL-10Ds if you could please post a .jpg pic 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
Audio-Concepts Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 Sub is a 12" so 11" cutout 12.5" for second baffle cutout around sub! H-13.5" W-26.5" D-18" Port- 12" H x 2.5" W x 30" L Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Keith77 Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 if you get time 48Lx17Hx20D with a 16.75 cutout in the center.. Sub up port back. I was thinking of the port the lenght of the box on the bottom 46.5x2.5in ... if your bored. LOL hope for a fast recovery Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Smoove Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 I got one for you. I built a box with this design way back in 89 for an Orion 12". Now I want to use the same design for an SA 8" My link 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
P-rez Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 What up bro....can u sketch me a box for a DC xl 18.... My max dimensions are 50 W....23 H....22 D....double baffled if possible and sub up port back..thank you I would really appreciate this... Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.