its amazing how fast money disapears

Ok so I had 4 grand in my hand started dividing it op between different thing like car inshurance, tag renual, round trip tickets to Tampa and gas for the drive up to north Dakota from Georgia and now my step mom is talkin about wanting the full years car inshurance up front so she don't have to worry about me now paying it and tellin me that I can't leave with my dads truck that I'm buying from him without atleast giving up half rite off the bat and the inshurance or truck payments have nothing to do with her and as of rite now I killed myself to make money and I don't even get to enjoy any of it wtf is up with that shit

Ok so I had 4 grand in my hand started dividing it op between different thing like car inshurance, tag renual, round trip tickets to Tampa and gas for the drive up to north Dakota from Georgia and now my step mom is talkin about wanting the full years car inshurance up front so she don't have to worry about me now paying it and tellin me that I can't leave with my dads truck that I'm buying from him without atleast giving up half rite off the bat and the inshurance or truck payments have nothing to do with her and as of rite now I killed myself to make money and I don't even get to enjoy any of it wtf is up with that shit

There wasn't a single piece of punctuation in this whole sentence.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Hmmmm sounds like you have a common case of life.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I didn't know I needed to man up puja wait already did that when I decided to move 1700 miles away from family for the next year and a half just for work u mostlikely wouldn't be able to handle so I don't wanna hear man up

lol

Moving away from home doesn't make you a man, second you are bitching about shit that the vast majority of tax paying citizens deal with. We just don't complain about it.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I want a new tattoo

:orly3::peepwall:<_<

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I hear ya man. My girlfriends bank called her mom today and somebody in Russia stole her account number or something and drained her account to 0 dollars. Bank said they'd get it back in there within a week though. Crazy how one minute you can have everything and next you got nothing

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch