How Can I Get To 150 ?

Standard cab, extended, crew?

Getting over 150 is no small task.

Oh no i have an expedition
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Oh no i have an expedition

Ahhh, ok

Do you want to burp at a 150 or bump music?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ahhh, ok

Do you want to burp at a 150 or bump music?

Music and i want it clean too you have an awesome set up also heres a questions for you does quality really matter i mean i can get some rock door speakers alot cheaper then the diamond audio i want
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Music and i want it clean too you have an awesome set up also heres a questions for you does quality really matter i mean i can get some rock door speakers alot cheaper then the diamond audio i want

Do you use your rear speakers to fill in with the front? Will anybody be sitting in the back to enjoy nice speakers? Do you like an overall clean system? Answer yes to any of these and I would add some nice speakers to your rear.

But, it's not like you have to have them now, you can always add then as money permits.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do you use your rear speakers to fill in with the front? Will anybody be sitting in the back to enjoy nice speakers? Do you like an overall clean system? Answer yes to any of these and I would add some nice speakers to your rear.

But, it's not like you have to have them now, you can always add then as money permits.

Yea i want it to be as clean as it can be = ) what rock amp do you recomend ?

how much money you willing to spend? most will say multiple t30001 or t40001's. get some nice speakers to go along with these. the more the merrier

I just paid for 2 3000 x1s i just need to find a good rock 4 channel

im gonna betting a expedition when i get back too defiately trying to hit the 50s

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

im gonna betting a expedition when i get back too defiately trying to hit the 50s

yea thats the goal 2 reach these days =)

Archived