How Can I Get To 150 ?

i got 2 of the Sundown SAZ 3000Ds gonna be pushing 4 BL 18s prolly gonna end up getting 2 more 3000Ds to see if i can get each one running off 3000 a piece eventually

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i got 2 of the Sundown SAZ 3000Ds gonna be pushing 4 BL 18s prolly gonna end up getting 2 more 3000Ds to see if i can get each one running off 3000 a piece eventually

wrong topic i know im sorry but bro if you want to run 3000+to each... get BTLS

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

i wish i could get a SUV....that would be great. My mom drives a Ford Escape and she told me that she would trade me straight up for my Ranger and i thought bout it but there is to much shit wrong with her escape. i told if she got it all fixed then i would ;) i am trying to either save for a shit load of dynamat and other upgrades for the Ranger or buying a SUV but i dont get enough work...thats wat is holding me up..so idk

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

The way im thinking about putting it in the truck it shouldnt be a problem ......... i hope =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

sounds like your gonna make your car more of a flashy show car rather than comp daily car to me...

x2 with adding that TV.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

if real competitors added tv's it would be useless...how do you watch the tv when peoples eyes keep popping out?lmfao...

HA HA HA yea this is true when im watching "HOUSE " in my truck ill cut the bass out with the use of the 360.2 im going to get = )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived