How Can I Get To 150 ?

Ill get that same look when i hit the button and my gull wing doors go up and all the Haters see the 42 inch tv =)

what the fuck you trying to do?? MTV please pimp my ride.. thats fuckin over kill dood... no one needs a fuckin 42" tv in a vehicle... you are just askin for someone to steal your vehicle... esp, with all the fuckin haterz on this site.. not knockin your build.. but fuck dood..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I wanna see pics or proof. This sounds more like a daydream than a thought out planned system.

lmao, i can show pics of the box, subs and both in the van and post the score from Iasca's site from the show, but as far as tl pics i dont have......and belive me it was far from a daydream or thought out planned system just very lucky on that day :blink:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

what the fuck you trying to do?? MTV please pimp my ride.. thats fuckin over kill dood... no one needs a fuckin 42" tv in a vehicle... you are just askin for someone to steal your vehicle... esp, with all the fuckin haterz on this site.. not knockin your build.. but fuck dood..

I guess you didnt see my " i went to the range today post " I can shoot pretty well and its not like its going to be a daily driver
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

oh yea haters are normal people that have just went astray , Trust me EVERY mesure will be taken to make sure i keep the shit i put in my truck = )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

my car sleeps outside and i have a 32 inch in my ride with the glock in the window!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 2 weeks later...

WIggles i wasnt talking about you. Ive looked at your builds on here and roe. I was talking about memphis finest. Im not hating on it, i just dont think its gonna happen.

Do you have the tv? why would you want it anyway? youll have to run an inverter which could introduce noise into your audio system, and its gonna zap alot of valuable power and space in the vehicle and make that already hard to attain 150 even harder.

And i love everybody acting like a hard ass saying ill kill a hater if he tries to jack me. You do know the law will only cover you if your life was in danger and IF and ONLY IF THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTION. And it doesnt matter how well you shoot if your asleep.

WIggles i wasnt talking about you. Ive looked at your builds on here and roe. I was talking about memphis finest. Im not hating on it, i just dont think its gonna happen.

Do you have the tv? why would you want it anyway? youll have to run an inverter which could introduce noise into your audio system, and its gonna zap alot of valuable power and space in the vehicle and make that already hard to attain 150 even harder.

And i love everybody acting like a hard ass saying ill kill a hater if he tries to jack me. You do know the law will only cover you if your life was in danger and IF and ONLY IF THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTION. And it doesnt matter how well you shoot if your asleep.

Look at my " these are the tvs going into to my ride post " as for some one trying to jack me .........sorry not even close to being a bad ass but what is a hater going to do walk up to my ride and be like could you please get out ? Naw trust me i know the law and hey i can shoot you in the leg and kill you just as quick as if i shot you in the face or heart =)

eh i rather see if it gets done a few months down the line, then i'll open my mouth, ril then GL on the build

Im waiting on the hooptie to get done then im driving up to Steves to get my speaker box then youll see the build

Archived