DC Sound Lab

How much power do i NEED

With 2 9ks your gonna have to support a min of 1500 amps of current draw, that means 4-5 370 amp Alts. Like 10 xs d3100s, 8 runs of 0ga to 3/0, fully fiberglassed Box that's braced enough that if you wreck that box isn't gonna break or become out of square... You will more than likely be bottomed out by the adds weight so suspension work will be a must if you plan to drive it, along with more tq because that tiny motor will more than likely barley run that many Alts, idk where your gonna put them all.. Then your still left with the mids and highs

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

i was hoping with how much im putting into this to hit170 but i think thats a little farfetched as somone else said but at min 160 i want 160 if i can get more then im happy but i want 160

170, ok.

Private message "blackrosetiger"

hes an expert at these types of builds.

:good:

Edited by Sheena

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

4 18s prolly won't have the sufficient air space in that vehicle, especially after port displacement.

Then you need to invest in coilovers or bags

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

ok first of all yellow tops ARE NOT going to cut it electrical wise. Look into multiple d3400s by xs power (this is your electrical storage). figure out what kind of amperage your going to need for ALL of your amps and get alts accordingly. Iraggi, Mech Man, & DC Power are all good companies to contact about this. Now as far as wiring goes your going to need multiple runs of 1/0AWG KnuKonceptz makes excellent wire. (perferably OFC {Oxygen Free Copper})

thats just a start of what you'll need

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Oh and you will have to brace your windshield, and every single panel so it doesn't flex apart and tear...

Not trying to be a dick, but if you have to ask on this big of a build u probably shouldn't be doing much of it yourself..

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

ok bringing me down to earth with all the info i apperciate it alot well can somone pm me so we can talk about how and what i would need to build a reliable 160 db DC system thats really what i want and willing to do just about anything to get it

Oh and you will have to brace your windshield, and every single panel so it doesn't flex apart and tear...

Not trying to be a dick, but if you have to ask on this big of a build u probably shouldn't be doing much of it yourself..

honesly im not i have a friend back home who is a legitamate master at this and hes gonna be helping im just looking for info to max out on what i can do he has a 159.7 db taurus running 2 dc lvl 5 15s

he will be helping with 99% of the work im just looking for information

20k on two level 5s. hoooooolllllllly shit.

ok well, theres a few problems besides the obvious ones..

20k watts is like 4 alternators, and 10 D3100s.. (i believe... i could be wrong..)

buttt, unless you have.. oh say like.. $10-15,000 laying around.. money is an issue.

first of all you've obviously NEVER have been in the service. second whats so far fetched about this?

firstly i never claimed to be in the service, i was simply stating that fifteen thousand dollars is a shit ton of money to just drop on equipment for someone who thinks that they can run 10 thousand watts to a level 5.

and whats so far fetched? if you have to ask.....

Yes I realize 18k to TWO Lvl 5s isnt going to happen but he can run one 9k and be just fine. Then again he could add more subs to huh like in say i dont know a wall....

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)