Second Skin Audio

box ideas and help skar/crescendo

HMU if you need a design! lovin those skar vvx's!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

So 4" port that's 6 inches long is practically NO port area per foot. And what's tuning frequency is what 50 Hz? I'm not sure those current type R's are sounding very appropriate at all.

maybe, this is the first box i have built and its before i even started researching on this site and learning. the calculator i used said that it was tuned to 32 hz, i don tthink they sound bad tho, they hit pretty hard and sound better than anyone system ive heard around here, but people around here also have zero knowledge...

I would give them 2ft each and tune to 32-34hz...port in center all firing forward...seal it off from the trunk...I ran 2 15s back in the day sealed box sealed forward from trunk in a 94 cavalier and hit a 148.4 that was before fold down seats...LOL

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

I would give them 2ft each and tune to 32-34hz...port in center all firing forward...seal it off from the trunk...I ran 2 15s back in the day sealed box sealed forward from trunk in a 94 cavalier and hit a 148.4 that was before fold down seats...LOL

haha nice man! so 2ft per sub, 4 total, or 2ft for 2 together, so 2 total? and what 15s did you have and what amps? jw

port area per foot you just totally ignored lol. should be around 8-12 with a round port.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

12-16 for slot port. my skar 10s like alot of port. mine is tuned to around 33 and they play down to 25hz no problem get low as hell. make sure you make the box real strong also.

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3