Jump to content

2 Door Blazer With 4 LVL5 18s On 2 DC5ks!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm ready I'm ready... Looks good. Bedliner?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

why not wall it with the 4 18s?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I'm ready I'm ready... Looks good. Bedliner?

Its glidden Flat Black Interior paint with some Texture stuff mixed into it, Its nice other than its gets dirty easy as you can see lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

why not wall it with the 4 18s?

Maybe eventually but Ive never been a fan off walls, I tried 2 in my truck and didn't like them.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

your bottom layer single baffle?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

hopefully it doesnt hurt ya. its a pretty large panel. if it does i guess its not too bad to yank it back out and slap another piece on it. I dont think its gonna jump though it might be a lil heavy.

I think you need a nice big DC decal for that flat spot above the port.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

hopefully it doesnt hurt ya. its a pretty large panel. if it does i guess its not too bad to yank it back out and slap another piece on it. I dont think its gonna jump though it might be a lil heavy.

I think you need a nice big DC decal for that flat spot above the port.

no batman logo TgC_comic279.gif

you win some, you lose some

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...