reelfish92 Posted January 16, 2012 Report Posted January 16, 2012 Tuned in, bookmarked this thread. I'm searching for a xtreme right now, so this is motivation. Are you satisfied with the MB Quart amp? Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Chaise Posted January 16, 2012 Report Posted January 16, 2012 Good looking word work on the box. I wish I even had the tools to make it look that good, yet alone the skills. =/ I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
EdgarG0721 Posted January 16, 2012 Report Posted January 16, 2012 you're the first person Ive heard of that didnt love being walled. I think its the combo of being tuned high and the birch instead of MDF... Its loud and all but its not LOUDNLOW haha its loudnhigh. What's the difference that u notice going from mdf to birch? Is your new box still birch?
LoudNLow931 Posted January 16, 2012 Author Report Posted January 16, 2012 Tuned in, bookmarked this thread. I'm searching for a xtreme right now, so this is motivation. Are you satisfied with the MB Quart amp? Yeah I love the MB Quart, no problems with it at all. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted January 21, 2012 Author Report Posted January 21, 2012 TDH Woot Woot!!! Going to order my other 2 18s and DC5k soon! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
killallblue Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 TDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoudNLow931 Posted February 15, 2012 Author Report Posted February 15, 2012 Should be ordering the other lvl5s here in a week or so. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted February 18, 2012 Author Report Posted February 18, 2012 Started the tear down of the wall! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted February 19, 2012 Author Report Posted February 19, 2012 She's out! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted February 19, 2012 Author Report Posted February 19, 2012 Welp, The blazer is empty... JAY KAY! Who's ready for Carnage? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.