DC Sound Lab

Dustin.. (dwright27).. What is the status of my order?

I have emailed you a few times without a response. Maybe your email address has changed?

I was wondering what the status of the order for the DC XL12 was?

I would call it an order since you did charge my credit card back a few months ago (in September). I understand you had a few setbacks, and I was willing to work with you. But it is now almost the new year.

I have all of the PM's, the details, and the tracking number for the partial trade we did. I don't even know if DC got an order from you on behalf of me. I feel like I have waited idle for a long time, so I just want this taken care of.

Let me know whats up man, you've been pretty straight forward in the past, which is why I chose to do business with you, as a rep of DC.

-Justin

**edit**

[update] 12-30-11

Dustin responded that he is going to be placing the order soon (In a PM 12-30-11). I am not going to air out our business unless things don't go properly. I will update this thread once I officially get an order number. Thanks

Edited by jmilch

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Responding to your PM

Thanks man. I will edit this thread once this gets taken care of. Sorry I am patient, but I won't get fucked over thats for sure.

**update**

I am going to edit post 1 with the update so far.

Edited by jmilch

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

**edit**

Rather or not he is still a rep I guess is not my issue. He was for sure in September when this transaction took place.

Edited by jmilch

and if you dont have a horse in this race. aka the op or dustin or the rep who is taking his place dont post. guess what happens if you do?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and if you dont have a horse in this race. aka the op or dustin or the rep who is taking his place dont post. guess what happens if you do?

Thank you N8. This is not meant to be a poo flinging festival. I just want this issue resolved.

Alright Dustin got it straightened out so far so good. The order was placed today according to Dustin, and he had a chance to talk to Rusty. This thread can be locked.

Alright Dustin got it straightened out so far so good. The order was placed today according to Dustin, and he had a chance to talk to Rusty. This thread can be locked.

It was placed quite sometime ago, when your card was charged.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg