Got any friends that work? Ask them to hook you up. You've gotta know people to go places. True story.

i get that alot, i have one at the college but he couldn't help me. and the other guy that could have gotten me a job quit. i need to get some more inside connections

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

A friend hooked me up with my current job. I got hired and two weeks later he got fired. You just need a small amount of time to prove you're worthy. I've been there for 5 months and I'm already being talked to about a managerial position.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

i'll give it a try if i get hired. hell at this point i'll clean toilets and what not

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

its also a bitch to find a job right now, up until like feb is considered seasonal, meaning they have a rush to fill spots for the holidays

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

well ive been going at it since July or August so cant say i havent been trying lol

lol thanks for the offer. at-least i can pick up some extra cash doing side jobs. i usually make about 100 bucks a month but when i can pick up side jobs i can make 500 bucks a week sometimes

I found everytime I call them 3-4 days after I apply and see what's up.. If they hadn't reviewed it yet go in the place like a week later and personally see what's up.. It's more about letting them know you want the job more than the next person..

Sometimes you can luck out and find a place that really needs help and hire on spot

My .02

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

now that i may need to try out, mostly ive just dropped off the applications and called back, never really went back and discussed it with the management

Its hard to find jobs this day with the economy all F**k up. You are not the only one looking for a job so you have to keep that in mind you just need to keep trying and never give up. Hope 2012 goes very well for you :good:

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill