Malibu maxx ss, 6k and 4 sa12's wall build

So i got rid of my old Taurus finally. Tore out the wall and everything. I just bought a Malibu Maxx SS, i made sure to get the hatchback so i can have a little more room for some beats. I started with two of the Type R's that came out of the Taurus, then quickly changed them out for two sa12's. Theyre running off a Audiopipe3k and 3 batteries, i just ordered two more sa12's, and i have another 3k sitting around in my room, and two more of the same batteries. Im re-using the amps and batteries left over from the taurus build (build log in my sig) for this one. Ive got wall designs drawn up that ill post shortly too, Its going to be walled behind the second row. The whole rear hatch is done with dynamat xtreme, most likely using alpha damp for the floor and roof. Check out the pictures and shoot me with some advice.

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

Tinted up.

imagejpeg_2_10.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

Re-Using two of the 6 leftover type r's from the taurus.

IMAG0253.jpg

3 days later, swapped out for a couple sa 12's, taking the dirty audiopipe 3k like a champ, the signal may not be the cleanest, but theyre taking it.

IMAG0272.jpg

put some wheels on her

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

I cant figure out how to embed videos?!

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Click on the "share" button of the video you want to share, the click on "options" and select "long link", then just copy and paste said link in your post and it'll automatically embed it

Like this

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Click on the "share" button of the video you want to share, the click on "options" and select "long link", then just copy and paste said link in your post and it'll automatically embed it

Thanks dude

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

not really a huge fan of them cars, but them rima deff set the car off! cant wait to see 4 sa's in there!

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

not really a huge fan of them cars, but them rima deff set the car off! cant wait to see 4 sa's in there!

Thanks dude, thats how i felt until the rims went on. The wall is getting started tuesday, ill be sure to post a full build log. And i just got shipping confirmation on my order from jacob with sundown. I have a set of neo pro 10's coming, and a set of neo 8's. Im doing a 10 and an 8 in each door off a 100.4. Make sure you follow starting tuesday! its gunna be good

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Got the wall mostly done today, It still needs to be fully sealed from the back. It knocks though, definitely impressed. Ill have build log pictures up tomorrow, theres 4 layers of dynamat xtreme on the roof, and a layer on each door for now.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Dude thats pretty fucking cool. Wall...4 seats....over 25mpg...in a car!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Dude thats pretty fucking cool. Wall...4 seats....over 25mpg...in a car!

Thanks dude! I dont know how much life i have left in my sun roofs though, but i still have a set of neo pro 10's and a set of 8's that have to go in the doors.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

Archived