Estimated SPL?

18cf for 2 18s holy hell batman thats a wee bit to big

I'm just going off of manufacturer recommendations from the booklet I got with them... It says 9cf per woofer after displacement would be an optimal enclosure.

Do NOT go off those specs. They are terrible. I'd say put both in 14^3 with 16^2-18^2 port per cube and tune to 36-38Hz. You will be most happy with it.

Thanks. Do you know of anyone who can design a box like that for me? I've never designed a ported enclosure and I have a mac so there's not really any software I can use to help me.

I've done an enclosure for an RE MX before. i'm sure i could design you something!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

search the forum for the torres calc im almost positive there is a version for the mac. also what the dimension with the seats folded down? in order to fit a 14cuft box those seats will have to be folded down or taken out your choice. but the box will be some where around 25hx40wx40d with 1" thick wood of choice. that puts the box at 19.22cu ft before any displacement, add in sub displacement port and bracing and you should be able to get a good box right around 14cuft. just need to know the displacement and mounting depth of subs and i could get a good start of a design by monday.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.