Sonic Electronix

I am constantly building and adding to my system. I was wondering if a dual chamber box that fires into one divided port or a single chamber box into one port would be better for 2 15's? The system is a trunk car system and the max dimensions are 38"Wx17"Hx30"D and i have AQ sdc2.5 15's. And also if possible could someone sketch up a design for one?

Is this for an SUV or a car?

EDIT: If you haven't bought these subs yet, and it's for a car.. DO NOT BUY THEM. You simply do not have enough room for the box these things would require in a car with that much space. And to add on to it, you probably wouldn't even be able to get a box that big into the trunk through the trunk lid space.

Is this for an SUV or a car?

EDIT: If you haven't bought these subs yet, and it's for a car.. DO NOT BUY THEM. You simply do not have enough room for the box these things would require in a car with that much space. And to add on to it, you probably wouldn't even be able to get a box that big into the trunk through the trunk lid space.

[/quote

I have 2 of them already but I am willing to go to only 1 if I have to. And my trunk will hold up to a 6 cubic foot box

You would have to build the box inside the truck, the dimensions you gave us, gave me 9 cubes in torres box calculator, which is enough for box those 15s,

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

You would have to build the box inside the truck, the dimensions you gave us, gave me 9 cubes in torres box calculator, which is enough for box those 15s,

I made a box 38Wx17Hx30D and i slid it in through my back seat opening. and it is a 1999 ford contour soon to be 04 monte carlo ss.

Archived