my brother has been going to audio shops to get his install and he asked about FI and they told him they where RE knockoffs lol so my brother was laughing at me saying i had knockoff subs so i responded to him my knockoff subs are way louder than his RE XXX he has, my brother has been believing everything they tell him about FI and Scott and that they are just copies of RE and that everything i read on the web are lies created just to get people to buy, honestly i think the subs speak for themselves

That's when u tell them re in Scotts old designs that's now made with cheap softparts from china, if they want the new and improved check out fi lol

i did and since he has gone to the RE warehouse he thinks they are US built, i tell him they are china parts and he still thinks RE is the shit and also believes they can handle 4000 rms because they told him so, if i recall his XXX blew out the first week with 1700 rms going to it lol

i let my subs do the talking the other day and he told me my expedition was falling apart, was hurting his ears, and couldn't even talk cause it was choking him out.he still believes the idiots at the audio shops because im not a professional, they havent proved anything to him and i have with the subs playing and showing him Steve's install with the t4000.1 to each. Most likely he does tries and believe them because he paid more for his RE XXX then what i paid for mine and i get louder and he dont want to admit that i told him so

That's why I tell people to stay away from retail shops selling shit, I don't do the whole 'this is the best' thing, but I do yell them this x amount you can get these and you will be a lot happier in the long run

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals