Sonic Electronix

Help me build my first sound system.

I retract my previous statement.. I've actually put together a nice little system for around $350(my fav brand ;]).

Deck: Any of Kenwood's decks that have sub level settings and filter settings(like high pass filter, low pass etc)

I'd recommend one, but they are all nice decks if they have those settings and all cost around 100-150.

Amp: KAC-8105D

Mono block amp, 300w RMS @ 4 ohm and 500w RMS @ 2 ohms. 1000w peak. $99 on ebay.

Subs: two 10" KFC-W2513PS

300w RMS, 1000w peak. 4 ohm single voice coil. $50 each on ebay.

You can run 4 gauge wire with a 50 amp fuse, wire the subs parallel for 2 ohm impedance and get 500w/2 = 250 each sub which will be perfect. Run the subs in a single chamber ported box. I'd say that will be a nice sounding system for only $350.

look for some type r's and a box on ebay, that was my second system, type r's are good 1st system, sound great and will pound but dont over do them. raise the budget a bit

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd