I need a "red" headunit

Kenwood KVT-696 has color change for buttons and screen. It's the Excelon model so you're gonna pay for it. My shop sells it for $750. It's badass though. 3 5v preouts my buddies excelon we just tested with dd1 and he can turn it up all the way with no distortion on the preouts. Otherwise the KVT-516 is an option. Has color change feature but 3 2v preouts. Still with the 2v preouts my kenwood goes to 34/35 with no distortion. Also kenwood x995, x895, x595 all excelon with 4v pre's. In the regular kenwood lineup there's bt901, 701, bt948hd, bt848u, 448u.

Now JVC has some decks with color change features that have 3 preouts and front and rear USB. JVC is a sister company to kenwood so quality of product is decent. Only thing I don't like with them is the button layout and interface. Kenwoods have always seemed like the easiest decks to us IMO. Hopefully this helps you out some.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Okay thanks everybody. I was looking at some double dins that are ~ 165-200 on amazon. No touch screen or anything. Anybody have any good reviews for system wise on these?

http://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-DPX308U-Double-Din-Receiver/dp/B004MM3EAU/ref=pd_cp_e_3

that to be specific

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

ill sell you my pioneer avh 3200dvd for 200plus ship if u like im going to a single din alpine to fit an eq and go active so i wont need it no more plus its changes color too

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

thanks but i really want a volume knob on it for some reason lol. like a kenwood or JVC

Edited by USAFBordeaux

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade