'72 Impala project

LoganFehr

nice body work and a nice pair of rims with the decent running parts and it's for sure one it's way to being restored.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Has a lot a potential man. So does classy mean ur keeping it stock? I like hp about as much as I like bass. :)

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

I'm planning on getting up to about 400-450 at the wheels, but that will come in time. For the time being I'm converting it from two barrel to four barrel carb, replacing plugs and wires, pretty much just fixing all the problems I find for now. Once I'm a little more set financially then I can get more into it.

Ok, I need a little advice on speakers. What would be a decent set of four speakers (one per door and two in the rear deck) priced fairly low? I had a couple minutes today and found a set of JBL's, two GTO-628 and two GTO-928, totaling $150 with taxes and shipping in. But, before I make a purchase I wanna make sure it's the right one so I would really appreciate some advice on what to get at around that $150 price range. Keep in mind these will probably only be in there for a short time while I decide how big I wanna go with it. I just want some decent sound to keep me sane for a while.

Also feel free to throw ideas out about anything that comes to mind for this car.

ive seen the rear dash of those hold 4 6x9s with plenty of room. the front doors id say since your on a budget get some good 6.5 2 or 3 way mids but those door panels are hard to come by id recommend maybe looking into some kick panels,some folks on layitlow might be able to hook you up for a good low cost if you dont want to make some of your own.

super clean find indeed,best of luck with the build.

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

ive seen the rear dash of those hold 4 6x9s with plenty of room. the front doors id say since your on a budget get some good 6.5 2 or 3 way mids but those door panels are hard to come by id recommend maybe looking into some kick panels,some folks on layitlow might be able to hook you up for a good low cost if you dont want to make some of your own.

super clean find indeed,best of luck with the build.

I've definitely thought of the kick panel idea. And since the original door panels are in amazing shape I think that would be the way to go. The JBL's I found are 6.5" and 6x9" and I'm curious as to how they compare to other similar speakers in the same price range.

Archived