How can I get better CD quality!

Monte, he's not comparing the same songs, one from a purchased cd and one off the net. He's just wondering why his downloaded music doesn't sound so good and already stated that it's because he is downloading it from Datpiff or what not where quality is terrible on most albums.

Decaf is right though, everybody who complains about mp3s and how terrible they sound compared to FLAC when it comes to rap and what not are talking out their asses. I can guarantee they wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they were played both and had to guess which was which....unless maybe it's on a true SQ setup even then I bet it would minimal. Only time you will notice a drop is when its down at 128kbps other than that its purely on the recording source and not the bit rate.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Monte, he's not comparing the same songs, one from a purchased cd and one off the net. He's just wondering why his downloaded music doesn't sound so good and already stated that it's because he is downloading it from Datpiff or what not where quality is terrible on most albums.

Decaf is right though, everybody who complains about mp3s and how terrible they sound compared to FLAC when it comes to rap and what not are talking out their asses. I can guarantee they wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they were played both and had to guess which was which....unless maybe it's on a true SQ setup even then I bet it would minimal. Only time you will notice a drop is when its down at 128kbps other than that its purely on the recording source and not the bit rate.

You are correct wonderbread..I thought I explained it better than I obviously did. I dont really DL off of Datpiff, I normally get Lloyd Banks mixtapes off his website, but same difference.

2011 Chrysler 200 S (Black on Black on Black w/ black trim) :)

Changing all the time but, for now.....

*Coming Soon*

80sq ft. SS Damp Pro (INSTALLED)

36sq ft. SS Luxury Liner (INSTALLED)

Big 3 (RF 0 Gauge)

All RF power wire, speaker wire, RCA's

RF T3 6.5" components (2 sets) have

RF T800-4 ad (mids & highs)

XS Power D925

XS Power D3400 have

still undecided on sub/sub amp