ooo my god

appi

fuckin crazy. but at the beginning of the video he was saying bigger cars are more dangerous when in a wreck? i always assumed the opposite.

alright if thats true let me hop in a 18 wheeler and have him get in a smart car and lets see who comes out alive :pardon:

Challenge Accepted

challenge.jpg

fuckin crazy. but at the beginning of the video he was saying bigger cars are more dangerous when in a wreck? i always assumed the opposite.

He said larger older cars were worse than smaller newer cars. Anyways, that's insane. But I'll still drive nice and fast. Also, he said that the car's impact at 120 MPH would be similar to 2 cars colliding, both going 120 MPH. But that's wrong...

How so?

well if you have a big wall in your car something tells me you'll be struggling to get to 120 in the first place :clapping:

it will take a little longer :D

Idk you could always just go down a hill in a mountaineer. :lol:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

He said larger older cars were worse than smaller newer cars. Anyways, that's insane. But I'll still drive nice and fast. Also, he said that the car's impact at 120 MPH would be similar to 2 cars colliding, both going 120 MPH. But that's wrong...

How so?

if the impact speed was 120 MPH, both cars would have to be going 60 MPH each. 60 MPH one way and 60 MPH the other way would make the impact speed 120, which is the same as one car going 120 MPH while colliding into a solid wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Mythbusters proved what you said to be false. The 60 MPH vs 60 MPH will resemble a 60 MPH crash into a wall. The opposing forces cancel each other.

proved or not i wil not sit in it

JBL 

Mythbusters proved what you said to be false. The 60 MPH vs 60 MPH will resemble a 60 MPH crash into a wall. The opposing forces cancel each other.

Depends on what you crash into, thats for similar sized cars etc, but say your driving head on at 60mph towards a semi or SUV driving 60mph then you might aswell be hitting hit a wall doing 120 as the impact is much greater on your car due to the imbalance.

Simple phyics.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived