How Do You Catch A Mouse?

im downstairs minding my own business and my mom is all freaking out acting like I commited murder i ask what the fuck? she said theirs a mouse in my room. I spend a half hour trying to catch it blocking the doors wif blankets, but ofcourse he got under them, and he dissappeared out of thin air. it's a mouse, not a rat, and he's tiny n cute and doing no harm but I don't want him to eventually just die from lack of food so what do I need to do to catch him?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

pb and cheese and a trap

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Get glue boards and put some resse (sp) cups in the middle. when they step on it they can get off so it will prolly die.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

...in a serious note, I in the past have used peanutbutter on a mousetrap, you just have to make sure the trigger thing on the trap is bearly on there or it won't trip. I set them so they were so close to going off you couldn't hardly breath on them... B)

i've spent over an hour trying to find this thing, and the last thing I wanna do is harm it, or kill it. I dunno where the fuck it went, and frankly I dont care, but if i dont find it, my mom will never stfu.

lol my girl's aunt and cousin had a mouse in the house and dad was working overnight shift so it was just bunhc of girls in the house and they had a mouse and the last place they saw it go was in the bedroom so they slept out on the couches lol....

06 SCION tC