OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

Yeah I'm anxious to get it all painted so I can work on the interior. She desperately wants painted and driven. She's lonely in the garage haha. I got some 400 grit sandpaper today so let the fingerprints be gone! (Wetsanding) haha

wish i was in cali youd be painting my truck.. im about to paint it matte charcoal in the next 3 months before i leave for college.. but man im about to start painting my interior now and just the thought of wet sanding interior pieces annoys me.. FUCK a whole bed cover lol

wish i was in cali youd be painting my truck.. im about to paint it matte charcoal in the next 3 months before i leave for college.. but man im about to start painting my interior now and just the thought of wet sanding interior pieces annoys me.. FUCK a whole bed cover lol

Paint is not a fun and easy process. Wet sanding actually goes pretty quick if you get in the mood and determined. I want to be ready for paint this weekend and hopefully lay it down next weekend. Gotta build the booth and stuff.

Paint is not a fun and easy process. Wet sanding actually goes pretty quick if you get in the mood and determined. I want to be ready for paint this weekend and hopefully lay it down next weekend. Gotta build the booth and stuff.

i wouldnt mind setting up a temp booth, thats the shit right there.. space you can use for multiple things in a shop. hell yeah.

ur gmc looks sick i love ur work nice paint nice install nice everything

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

i wouldnt mind setting up a temp booth, thats the shit right there.. space you can use for multiple things in a shop. hell yeah.

Yeah dude it works out pretty nice.

Thank you. I'm not even close to done with the audio install. Gotta finish the box, roll pan, tonneau cover and then I can start on the interior including amp rack, center console and door panels.

I dig your SS too. My friend use to have one. They're quick as hell

Yeah dude it works out pretty nice.

Thank you. I'm not even close to done with the audio install. Gotta finish the box, roll pan, tonneau cover and then I can start on the interior including amp rack, center console and door panels.

I dig your SS too. My friend use to have one. They're quick as hell

i love my ss just like that but im thinking on a new paint job and about fast im scare of it im using a diablosport trinity i cant even push the gas because it wants to bite me

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I am definitely tuned in! I sir, am jealous of your abilities! Amazing work man.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Just went through this entire build, beautiful truck man. Still baffled by that suspension setup, you put some serious hours into this thing. :good:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived