I have a 98 hyundai accent manual trans, has been parked going on a month heres list.

new timing belt

crankshaft sensor

camshaft sensor

fuel pump and strainer

fuel filter

fuel pressure regulator

ignition coil

coolant temp sensor

batteries always charged good.

car cranks just doesn't seem to want to fire up. spray starter fluid into throttle body but seems I still have no spark.

When it died the dd thing I saw was the coolant temp gauge rocked back and forth and would stay on H. disconnected battery and it no longer does that. I have a OBD2 scanner but it does not find any error codes???

Only thing I can think of is the MAF sensor and ECM. I spray starter fluid into throttle body turn key and it just cranks but doesn't burn any of the spray which leads me to believe there is no spark.

If one of the sensors failed after replacing them would the timing have to be reset?

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

ignition control module (aka ignitor) good?

You sure the cam(s) are timed properly with crank, along with the crankshaft and camshaft sensor installed properly?

Does it backfire when you try to start it?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Everything was working normal until car stalled out on me. I waited a bit and it started up and went for a few blocks and died. Been like that ever since. I add all the parts listed and still nothing. The ICM in my car is I think built into the ECM as the crank and cam shaft sensors are what tell the ECM where in time things are. from there the ECM will tell the ignition coil to fire. I bought the Haynes book but my blind ass can't find location of fuel pump relay or acc relay. Those relays are the cheaper route to try before throwing money at a ECM. My luck it will probably be just that.

This is why I ask if a sensor/s died while car was moving would the timing have been thrown off?

No backfire either. I doubt its the fuel pump I can't hear it like when it was first installed but as I keep cranking the car after a minute you can smell gas.

Edited by crunkjuice1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

My advise is take it to a shop. With the money that you spent throwing parts at it you most likely could have had it fixed already... Have you pulled a coil off to see if you are getting any spark at all? Check fuel pressure? If you're buying parts at Auto Zone you could have a bad part out of the box (there is a reason their parts are cheaper)

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Mine went out on my old 240sx, replaced coil, no go, did some diag's and damn icm had failed.

Stock H/U and mids/highs

NVX LOC

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

That part is not an ignitor. I can't even find out if your car has one.

The part you took a pic of above is for the airbag system.

Stock H/U and mids/highs

NVX LOC

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo