Second Skin Audio

4th Order blow-thru for 6 - 15's OPINIONS NEEDED!

Purplehaze

What exactly am I "re-reading"? the sealed side dimensions that you gave end up to a 4.57695 before any displacement.. I don't see you getting almost .5 in bracing in there. And if you did it with the sub displacement then I'd rethink it cause you want to be able to smell the subs if you're pushing them beyond the limits.

Well between the two sealed sections, yes I do see .25 worth of bracing in each. And 1.5 for ported displacments, subs and bracing.

Way i read it was 4.08 per side. Which from the 4.57695 per would be almost .5 each side. On the torres I posted I have already taken out the displacement for the subs themselves at .84cf. Didn't take any out any other displacements for bracing.

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

Well as soon as pay day gets here (next week) with all the over time I've put in over the holiday I'll have enough to get materials, so just keep an eye out..

And anyone know if rogain works on a mans sack? Cuz ima need some more hair down there when it comes to cutting up my cab, especially after all the body work I've been doing lmao!!

Edit: it would be a ways off like 9-12 months but would this same enclosure work if i would change the subs? Like for instance I would get 6 skar vvx later on to hold more power?

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

What exactly am I "re-reading"? the sealed side dimensions that you gave end up to a 4.57695 before any displacement.. I don't see you getting almost .5 in bracing in there. And if you did it with the sub displacement then I'd rethink it cause you want to be able to smell the subs if you're pushing them beyond the limits.

Well between the two sealed sections, yes I do see .25 worth of bracing in each. And 1.5 for ported displacments, subs and bracing.

Way i read it was 4.08 per side. Which from the 4.57695 per would be almost .5 each side. On the torres I posted I have already taken out the displacement for the subs themselves at .84cf. Didn't take any out any other displacements for bracing.

Ah ha, see I also took out for the baffle in this equation, hence the confusion. Thanks again for your help! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 2 years later...

Archived